Manufacturing Intelligence: Keep Your Processes Under Control
The current trend in manufacturing is towards tailor-made products in smaller lots with shorter delivery times. Watch this webinar to learn how TIBCO’s Smart Manufacturing solutions can help you overcome these challenges. You will also see a demonstration of TIBCO technology in action around improving yield and optimizing processes while also saving costs.
PRODUCT QUALITY AND SAFETY WITH DATA ANALYTICS
- Nowadays, with bigger and more diverse datasets, it can be even more difficult to establish root causes of quality and reliability issues.
- With the DATA ANALYTICS platform, you can share a real-time data and understanding of your manufacturing process with customers and suppliers. A secure and validated analytics environment can help maintain compliance with the most stringent regulations, while delivering auditable workflows and reports for regulated manufacturing.
- Every manufacturer understands the importance of data. But getting the right data to the right people at the right time is one of the biggest challenges.
- Access data from all your sources - supply chain, cloud, IoT, third-party and other sources.
- Operate reliably, at scale. Enable 7x24x365 global operations across your suppliers, factories, distribution centres, and customers.
MACHINE LEARNING AND ADVANCED ANALYTICS
Machine learning techniques employ an emerging class of algorithms that learn from the data presented to them and automatically construct the best possible model of it for automatic comparison and analysis.
Univariate Statistical Process Control
Multi-variate Statistical Process Control
- Increased uptime, reduced downtime
- Minimized surplus and defects
- Better yields
- Reduced cost due to better quality
- Fewer deviations and less non-conformance
The following are just a few business cases in which we helped manufacturers make the most of their data:
- Production and logistics optimization
- Cross-plant optimization
- Global supply chain optimization
- SAP data quality improvement